SELLING REAL ESTATE
Do you really need an Agent?
As with any contracted service, do you prefer to do the work yourself or hire a professional? Do-it-yourself costs Sellers an average of 15-20% of their real value. When face-to-face with a Buyer, a Seller is eager to be honest and often more honest than necessary. They don't need to know of a divorce, pending financial thoughts or anything except the actual condition of a particular property. Sharing too many personal things about yourself can often be a Buyer's cards for negotiation.
Handling your own sale means you are responsible for:
Read more >>>
- Placing advertising
- Paying for advertising
- Answering phone calls
- Screening all calls
- Scheduling appointments & inspections
- Negotiating your price
- & showing your home to strangers
You may find a professional is a bargain if you are not fond of preparing & editing legally binding paperwork. Here are some advantages a professional agent offers:
- They negotiate with the buyer. Without an agent, buyers who sense you are inexperienced in real estate transactions may offer less for your home.
- They schedule appointments (with your permission)to show your home to prospective buyers even when you are not there.
- They promote your home to other agents & list your property in a database accessible only to real estate agents, representing pre-approved potential buyers.
Please call us for a free evaluation.|
STAY INFORMED OF YOUR
Alcove Realty, LLC